The Luxury Hut is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how any personal data you provide to us or that we collect from you will be managed and protected by us. The information we collect through our Site helps us provide you with information specific to your needs and interests.The UK’s data protection laws allow us to use your personal data provided we have a lawful basis to do so. We secure and use your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Information We May Collect about You:
The kinds of personal details we collect and share depends on the service you require from us.
- We may collect your information as a part of your loan application and to manage your loan agreement as well as to manage your application to buy or sell to/ from us.
- When you register on our Site you are required to provide us with your username/email address and password.
- In order to purchase any item on our Site you must also provide us with your full name and a full address including street, city and postcode and telephone number.
- We may acquire information about you from any third parties like fraud prevention agencies or other consumer information services to protect ourselves and you from fraud
- We keep copies of proof of identification you provide to us, in accordance with GDPR.
- When you visit our website, we may automatically gather information including:
a) Technical details. Including the IP or Internet protocol used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, type and version of browser, browser plug-in kinds and versions, time zone setting, operating system and platform.
b) Details about your visit. Including the entire URL or Uniform Resource Locators clickstream through, from and to our website along with date and time.
c) Products you searched for or viewed, page response times, visit length of particular pages, download errors, page interaction details like clicks, scrolling and mouse-overs, processes used to browse away from a page and contact number used for calling our customer service number.
What we may do with your information?
We may use information about you (including) in the following ways:
- To connect you by phone, email, post or text message using the contact details you provided.
- To manage your account and carry out our commitments arising from any agreement entered into between you and us.
- To give you the details of products and services. We will only use your personal information to send you marketing information if we have your consent or a legitimate interest. A legitimate interest will usually be a commercial reason which cannot be used unfairly against you.
- To prevent money laundering.
- To notify you about any changes made to our service.
- To contact you if required.
Your personal data may also be used for other purposes where required or permitted by law.
We may use customers’ data for the above-mentioned purposes to meet our legal interest of handling our legitimate agreement with you and, otherwise where necessary to abide by our authorised and regulatory obligations, where permitted under GDPR.
We will not be able to make an agreement with you, if you don’t give us your personal details. We may record or monitor your communication with us like phone calls to help us improve our service or to support us provide you with a requested service. In particular, we may use data we have about you to carry out our obligations to you under any agreement/contract between us.
With regard to security and preventing criminal acts, we may use closed circuit TV in as well as around our premises to constantly monitor and collect visual images. All recordings stay our sole property.
Security Procedures We Use to Protect Personal Information
- Customer Information provided to us is stored on secure servers that are concealed using SSL or Secure Sockets Layer technology.
- We use physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to help us to prevent any unauthorised access, maintaining data accuracy and correctly using your personal information.
- The transmission of information through internet is unfortunately not fully secure. We do our best to protect your personal data but we cannot guarantee the protection of your information transmitted to our website.
- Credit Card details are not stored on our database or server, and are processed through a secure SSL environment.
Know about Your Rights
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your right to:
- access the data we have about you.
- ask us to make any changes to your personal information to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
- ask us to delete, limit or stop our use of your information.
- object to our controlling and processing your personal data;
- object to our sharing of your personal data with others or with certain organisations;
- request that your personal data is erased or corrected or that its processing be restricted;
- request access to your personal data and for it to be given to you in a portable format;
- request that we transfer your personal data to another lender;
- request that we confirm what personal data we currently control and/or process in relation to you.
If we intend to use or disclose your personal data to any third parties for marketing purposes, we will inform you. You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unhappy about how your personal data has been used by us please contact us. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which regulates the processing of personal data. You can contact them at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, on 0303 123 1113 or by email to email@example.com. See also https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
For more information or to exercise your data protection rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping Personal data
We will retain your personal data throughout the duration of your agreement and or as long as you are a customer with us. We may retain your personal data beyond this date for the purposes mentioned above and will in any case at all times retain your personal data for the minimum period required by law. We may also retain your data to deal with any disputes, to maintain records and to show we have dealt with you fairly.
We may also retain your data for research and statistical purposes in which case we will ensure it is kept private and used only for these purposes.
Data about live and settled accounts is kept on credit files for six years from the date they are settled or closed. If the account is recorded as defaulted, the data is kept for six years from the date of the default.
Sharing personal data
Your personal data may be used by our partners, brokers, agents, sub-contractors, insurers, lawyers and by any of our or their subsidiary or associated companies before, during and after your agreement with us.
We may also use organisations to perform tasks on our behalf including information technology service providers, payment services providers, auction houses, repossession agents, banks and transportation companies who we will then be sharing your personal data with and who may also process and retain your data both before, during and after your agreement with us.
Any of these third parties may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone (or as required). They may also use your personal data to communicate with you on any matter relating to the management and conduct of your account or agreement with us.
We may also share your personal data with CRAs, fraud prevention agencies, law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities, the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme, any agent that you have given us authority to communicate with and persons you ask us to share your data with, companies that we introduce you to, market researchers tracing and debt recovery agencies and customer service agencies for the purposes set out above. These agencies and firms may also share your personal data with others.
If you would like further information please contact us on the details given for us in this notice
- Our website may have links to/from the websites of our partner networks, affiliates and advertisers. When you follow the link to any such websites, you should remember that these websites possesses their own privacy policies. We do not take any responsibility for such policies.
The Website Policies may be changed or updated occasionally to meet relevant requirements and standards. Therefore customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
The information includes statistical data about the visitors who access our Website, including the number of pages viewed, products purchased and their use of our site. The data may be used by us to analyse how our visitors communicate with our Website and how we can continue to improve the online experience of visitors.
Ways to Purchase via our Online Store
Customers can use Debit Card or Credit Card to make payments for both luxury watches and jewellery. We accept the following cards for payment – Mastercard and Visa.
We take every plausible care to make sure that your order and successive transactions are conducted in a safe and secure environment.
For support, The Luxury Hut can be reached at:
Suite 45, 88-90 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8PN, UK
Tel: +44 (0)207 242 5411
or E-mail us at: email@example.com