Ever since its introduction in 1905, Rolex has been creating high-end technological watches, taking the world of horology to a different level.
The brand has indeed set the standard extremely high for luxury watches during the process.
Thus, it doesn’t come as a surprise that Rolex is one of the iconic and famous luxury watch brands in the world.
From the legendary Submariner to the revolutionary Daytona, Rolex watches are indeed some of the world’s best and coveted timepieces.
Today, we have come up with five of the best Rolex watches for men. Have a look as you will eventually explore why this expert watch manufacturer is admired and desired.
1. Rolex Datejust 41 Ref: 126300
Rolex introduced the Datejust with 41mm case diameter more than a decade ago.
Since then, the Datejust 41 has become one of the most coveted Rolexes for men in the pre-owned market.
At that time, the watch was adored for being the biggest non-sporty watch in the brand’s catalogue.
- However, Rolex has later launched several versions in different metal options, bracelet and bezel types as well as dial colours.
- The Rolex Datejust Reference 126300 is made of entirely 904L Oystersteel.
- The brand produces this tough stainless steel alloy in-house.
- It can take on an incredible sheen when polished and is resistant to corrosion.
Moreover, the reference 126300 flaunts a high-polish and satin finish with smooth bezel and sleek Oyster bracelet.
2. Rolex Explorer II Ref: 216570
Rolex released the ever first Explorer II Polar Dial in the 1980s.
Interestingly, the luminescent plots placed against the white dial make the watch so unique.
- However, the hour markers and hands come with black surrounds that distinguish them from the rest of the dial. Eventually, it earned the nickname “Polar”.
- Rolex indeed offers its other watches with white dial. But this dial is unique to the Explorer II references.
Thus, the Rolex Explorer II Polar Dial watch is sought-after among collectors and potential watch buyers who are also willing to pay a premium for it, especially if it is in good working condition.
- However, Rolex launched the latest Explorer II Polar Edition in 2011.
- The watch features a more prominent 42mm case and a Maxi dial.
- Moreover, it retains the iconic arrow hand in orange of the ever first ref. 1655.
Undoubtedly, the Rolex Explorer II Ref: 216570 is one of the best and desirable Rolex timepieces for men.
3. Rolex Yacht-Master II Ref: 116681
The Rolex Yacht-Master II is ideally the ultimate watch for men with flair and style.
Rolex originally built this watch for yachting events. Thus, this practical and stylish watch represents a real sailor’s spirit.
However, the Rolex Yacht-Master II Reference 116681 flaunts a nautically-inspired design with a blue, ceramic bezel and gold-coated numerals.
Also known as regatta chronograph, the watch houses a self-winding, mechanical movement that exaggerates durable and precise timekeeping.
4. Rolex GMT-Master II “Pepsi” Ref: 126710BLRO
The Rolex GMT-Master II ref. 126710BLRO watch is one of the most popular and coveted Rolex watches.
The watch sports the famous “Pepsi” bezel that has been one of the significant features of the brand’s GMT collection.
Initially, Rolex offered the Pepsi ceramic bezel only in white gold.
However, the brand finally introduced the iconic bezel in the stainless steel GMT-Master II model as the reference 126710BLRO.
- The watch comes equipped with the patented Jubilee bracelet, secured today by an Oysterlock clasp of 5mm.
- Other exclusive features include a more improved Super Case and a larger Maxi dial with Chromalight.
- The Rolex GMT-Master II “Pepsi” is a highly desirable model that can fetch you a premium in the resale market.
Thus, it is a watch worth an investment. Moreover, if you can choose to sell your Rolex watch to any potential watch buyers in London and obtain the best price possible for it within minutes.
5. Rolex Submariner Ref: 114060
Rolex introduced the iconic diver watch Submariner in the 1950s without a date mechanism on its dial.
While the manufacturer offered the date complication in the 1960s, it eventually turned to be a staple in the Submariner collection.
However, Rolex yet offers the classic Submariner no-date model as reference 114060.
The watch features 904L Oystersteel, a more prominent luminescent display and a ceramic bezel.
Moreover, the Submariner 114060 is water-resistant up to 300m.