The Rolex Cosmograph Daytona is named after a city known as the capital of speed in Florida.
However, the more interesting fact is that the Daytona is possibly more popular than the motorcar race that takes place there.
The Cosmograph Daytona is the only classic chronograph Rolex produced for the past 54 years.
While the current version bears a long waiting list, vintage and classic references have become the cornerstone of the auction market. Now:
Rolex introduced the Daytona Oystersteel Ref 116500LN more than two years ago. Nonetheless, it is yet one of the most coveted watches.
Let’s today explore more the popular Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116500LN in Oystersteel.
The Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Oystersteel Ref 116500LN
With the launch of the Daytona 116500LN, Rolex has arguably brought back the familiar look like the reference 6240 and eventually, the reference 6263.
- The Rolex Daytona 116500LN comes in a 40mm Oyster case.
- The case is exclusively made of the brand’s patented Oystersteel, offering polished and brushed finishes.
The Rolex Daytona 116500LN sports either a white dial or a black dial.
- However, the central seconds hand offers a precise reading of 1/8 second.
- The two counters on the watch’s dial show the elapsed time in minutes and hours.
- While the time and the chronograph is manifested centrally, the sub-dial at 6 o’clock shows the running seconds.
Moreover, the Rolex Daytona 116500LN flaunts a monobloc Cerachrom bezel and a carved tachymetric scale.
The Rolex Daytona 116500LN runs on the Calibre 4130. This self-winding mechanical movement is entirely fabricated and produced by Rolex.
- The Calibre 4130 is a certified superlative chronometer.
- The movement has successfully passed the tests of the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC).
However, the self-winding movement flaunts a Parachrom hairspring. It provides higher resistance to shocks and extreme changes in temperature.
Are you looking to sell your Rolex watch?
A Rolex watch is considered as the ultimate symbol of luxury, class, and precision.
While Rolex watches retain a high resale value with time, they are worth an investment.
During short-term financial needs, selling your Rolex can be a viable option to raise instant cash. Now, you may wonder:
Where to sell my Rolex Daytona in London? Or how to sell my Rolex watch for instant cash?
Rolex watch buyers at The Luxury Hut specialise in dealing with Rolex watches, be it is vintage or contemporary.
We provide our customers with a quick and secure way to sell Rolex watches online or via appointment.
From getting a quote to getting paid, the entire process may take as little as an hour to complete. Thus, to get started with our process:
- Fill up our online form – provide all details of your watch, and attach photos
- Receive an initial price quote
- Send your watch to us. Or call on 0207 242 5411 to book an appointment at our Hatton Garden office in London.
- Get paid INSTANTLY.