The Rolex Date Ref. 115234 boasts many similar exclusive features of the legendary Datejust.
The watch is cherished for its versatile size that suits to all wrist sizes. However, Rolex never offered the Date watches in a two-tone or solid gold configuration.
Thus, the White Rolesor Date reference is the only watch from today’s Date collection. It integrates the durability of a steel case and splendour of a solid gold bezel.
Let’s today explore more about the Rolex Date Ref. 115234 that is generally underrated in the pre-owned market.
The Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Ref: 115234 Diamond Dial
The Rolex Date 115234 flaunts a Cyclops magnification lens over the date display. It magnifies the numerals for easy legibility.
- Collectors of the classic Datejust watches or the famous Rolex Oyster adore the Rolex Date collection for its timeless design.
- However, the Rolex Date 115234 watch features a 34mm Oystersteel case and a dramatic black dial.
- The dial features Arabic numerals and sparkling diamonds.
Moreover, the watch flaunts five factory-set diamonds and 18ct white gold bezel, elevating its grandeur. Now:
Why the Rolex Date 115234 is so much desirable?
The answer lies in the fact that the Date reference 115234 is the only watch from the modern Date lineup introduced in a bi-metal version.
This makes the watch exclusive and coveted among potential watch buyers in London or any other big cities.
- Rolex fitted the Date 115234 with an Oyster bracelet. It is made of a sturdier corrosion-resistant stainless steel, offering a classic and simple look.
- However, the bracelet sports a 3-link flat design and an Oysterclasp.
- While the Oysterclasp is subjected to manipulation regularly, Rolex allocated its expertise and knowledge in creating this clasp.
- The Oysterclasp is tactile and easy to manage with fingers while offering a sturdy, secure mechanism.
- Moreover, the Rolex Date 115234 features more rounded, thicker lugs and scratch-resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal.
- The centre links of the Oyster bracelet is polished that increases the overall luxurious appeal.
However, the dial also includes the legendary Rolex logo and Arabic numeral markers made of white gold.
The Rolex Date Ref 115234 runs on the Calibre 3135 movement.
- The movement functions at a frequency of 28,8000vph and has a power reserve of 48-hours.
- However, the brand has fitted many famous Rolex date-displaying watches of the late 1980s with the Calibre 3135.
- The Calibre 3135 has passed Rolex’s more strict, in-house “Superlative Chronometer” testing.
Moreover, the movement features a Parachrom hairspring that offers incredible resistance to shocks and temperature variations.
Rolex equipped the Date 115234 watch’s case with the patented Twinlock screw-down crown.
- However, the model features a durable middle monobloc case, a winding crown, and a screw-down case-back, making it water-resistance up to 100m.
- With the combination of stainless steel and white gold, Rolex made the Date 115234 more robust, lustrous, and premium in the finish.
Although the watch is typically underrated in the second hand market, the Rolex Date 115234 with a diamond-set dial and white gold bezel constitutes good value.
Sell your Rolex for the Best Price in London
I want to sell my Rolex watch for instant cash. So, where to sell my Rolex? What is the best way to sell a Rolex in London?
Trusted watch buyers at The Luxury Hut specialise in buying all kinds of Rolex models for the competitive prices in London.
With a viable online platform and an office at the heart of London Hatton Garden, we make the process of selling quick and hassle-free.
So, how to sell your Rolex watch to The Luxury Hut?
- Fill up our online form
- Receive a free quote
- Send your Rolex to us for final price offer. Or Call on 0207 242 5411 to book an appointment at our Hatton Garden office in London
- Get paid INSTANTLY.
With us, you can rest assured you are getting the best deal possible against your second hand Rolex watch.